The G2 is an air-cooled, pulsed fiber laser that engraves at remarkably fast speeds.
Utilising a unique dynamic-focus lens technology, the G2 allows you to easily change your engraving area from 4″ x 4″ (101 x 101 mm) to 16″ x 16″ (406 x 406 mm) to 24″ x 24″ (609 x 609 mm). Directly engrave into most metals and mark engineered plastics with speeds of 2m/sec and the added benefit of louvered ventilation for optimised airflow at any table height.
- Laser Source: Fiber Laser (1064 nm)
- Work Area: 24″ x 24″ (609 x 609 mm)
- Fiber Wattages: 20, 30 or 50 watts
- Materials: Directly engrave into most metals and mark engineered plastics
- Intuitive Keypad to Control Focal Height – With the unique design of the Epilog G2 there is no need to change lenses to change the field size. Operators can set the engraving field directly from the keypad without mechanical changes to the system, which allows them to change the table between 4″ x 4″ (101 mm), 16″ x 16″ (406 mm), and 24″ x 24″ (609 mm).
- Marking Speeds of 2m/sec – Dual-pivoting mirrors make microscopic adjustments to direct the laser beam to the table for incredibly fast, high-resolution engraving.
- Seamless Software Integration – Print to the laser directly from almost any Windows-based software package including AutoCAD, SolidWorks, barcoding and serialization software, or even graphics programs like CorelDRAW and Illustrator.
The G2 is available in 20, 30 or 50-watt configurations.