Epilog Mini 18
The Epilog Mini 18 Laser is an entry-level model in our Legend Elite Series. It provides an 18″ x 12″ (457x305mm) work area, but with the highest-quality engraving. If you’re looking for a machine loaded with features that also comes at a low price, then the Epilog Mini 18 is exactly what you are looking for.
Available in 30 and 40-watt configurations.
Epilog Mini 24
The Epilog Mini 24 Laser is suitable for a larger work area 24″ x 12″ (610x305mm) that holds most standard engraving stock material. The large work area will hold many standard engraving material sheets and also features our Radiance™ High Definition Optics!
Available in 30,40,50 and 60 watt configurations.
Epilog Helix 24
The Epilog Helix 24 Laser is ideal for engravers looking to work with large engraving pieces. The Helix’s generous 24″ x 18″ x 8.5″ (610 x 457 x 215.9 mm) engraving area will allow you to engrave multiple pieces as well as thicker materials, including boxes and vases.
Available in 30, 40, 50, 60 and 75-watt configurations.
- High- Speed servo motors ad linear encoder driven
- Automatic focusing to the perfect focal distance from the lens
- Up to 1200dpi (dots per inch) engraving
- Radiance High-Resolution Optics for a smaller laser spot size across the table
- Easy-Access Drop Down Door for jigs from the front of the machine
- Long lasting all metal tunes for the best engraving quality
- Highest quality lenses provide long life and higher resolutions