The OptiDual Laser System was specially designed for customers that require a laser system capable of high production cutting. The OptiDual features two lasers mounted on a single gantry. The second laser is connected to the master laser by an adjustable bar. As the master laser is cutting a part, the second laser will be cutting the same part just inches away. Both lasers output power can be matched within the KCAM software. This ensures that the parts being produced are similar in size, accuracy and quality.
The OptiDual’s Y axis is powered by Kern’s HyperDual motion package. This includes high speed servo motors on each side of the table on a rack and pinion setup. The X axis has a linear motor and two precision rails resulting in fast, accurate and smooth cutting performance.
Available in 50, 100, 150, 200 watt configurations. Bed Sizes from 50”x 52” (1270x1320mm) to 120”x 80” (3048x2032mm).
- USA Made Laser Head: All lasers sold by Kern are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- HyperDual Motion: The HyperDual motion package features a rack and pinion design driven by powerful servo motors at each side of the table. The results are smooth cut radiuses, quick acceleration rates and the fastest cutting speeds to date.
- Downdraft Table / Vacuum System: Smoke, fumes, and small debris are all removed by a vacuum system that pulls from both below and above your material. A downdraft vacuum will hold your material down to the table while it is being cut and engraved.
- Computer and Laser Software: A high-performance computer and monitor are provided with each laser system. Kern’s state-of-the-art KCAM laser cutting and engraving software is included on every laser system. An easy to use printer driver will send your vector and raster files to the laser. Upgrades to the KCAM software are always free of charge and readily available on our website. Your choice of design software such as CorelDRAW®, AutoCAD LT® or Adobe lllustrator® is also included.
- UL / CE / CDRH: A UL certified electrical panel is placed on each laser system which turns on and shuts down components of the laser system. HSE laser systems are CE compliant to meet European Union consumer safety, health and environmental requirements. U.S. CDRH compliance requirements are upheld on the HSE laser system to meet specifications in 21 CFR, Subchapter J, parts 1040.10 & 1040.11.
- Chilling Unit: A closed loop chilling unit is included on all laser systems of 100 watts or greater. This chilling unit will keep your laser head cooled and running smoothly.
- Solid Steel Frame: Kern builds the OptiDual laser system around a solid steel frame that has been Blanchard dround flat with all welds stressrelieved in a high temperature oven. All stands are double checked at the Kern factory for precision straightness.
- Metal Cutting Option
- K-Vision Camera Registration
- Rotary Device
- 5″, 5″ & 7.5″FL Optics Assemblies
- PhotoGRAV Software
- Aluminium Spacers
- On-site Training