The OptiFlex is Kern’s flagship high performance laser system. The HyperDual motion package installed on the OptiFlex is setting the standard for large format laser cutting and engraving machines. This improved motion system features a rack and pinion design and powerful servo motors at each side of the laser table. Cut acceleration rates are up to three times faster with a 100% increase in top end vector speed. The X axis has also been upgraded with twin linear rails and a thicker steel reinforced belt.
The Pipe Rotary, K-Vision Camera and Metal Cutting options are compatible with the entire OptiFlex lineup.
Available in 50, 100, 150, 200, 250 and 400 watt configurations. Bed Sizes from 50”x 52” (1270x1320mm) to 120”x 80” (3048x2032mm).
- USA Made Laser Head: All lasers sold by Kern are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- HyperDual Motion: The HyperDual motion package features a rack and pinion design driven by powerful servo motors at each side of the table. The results are smooth cut radiuses, quick acceleration rates and the fastest cutting speeds to date.
- Downdraft Table / Vacuum System: Smoke, fumes, and small debris are all removed by a vacuum system that pulls from both below and above your material. A downdraft vacuum will hold your material down to the table while it is being cut and engraved.
- Computer and Laser Software: A high-performance computer and monitor are provided with each laser system. Kern’s state-of-the-art KCAM laser cutting and engraving software is included on every laser system. An easy to use printer driver will send your vector and raster files to the laser. Upgrades to the KCAM software are always free of charge and readily available on our website. Your choice of design software such as CorelDRAW®, AutoCAD LT® or Adobe lllustrator® is also included.
- UL / CE / CDRH: A UL certified electrical panel is placed on each laser system which turns on and shuts down components of the laser system. Optiflex laser systems are CE compliant to meet European Union consumer safety, health and environmental requirements. U.S. CDRH compliance requirements are upheld on the Optiflex laser system to meet specifications in 21 CFR, Subchapter J, parts 1040.10 & 1040.11.
- Chilling Unit: A closed loop chilling unit is included on all laser systems of 100 watts or greater. This chilling unit will keep your laser head cooled and running smoothly.
- Sheet Metal Guards: Sheet metal panels are installed around the Optiflex which completely encase the bottom structure of the laser system. All four sides of the table’s work area are accessible for easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Metal Cutting Option
- K-Vision Camera Registration
- Rotary Device
- Fume Extraction Unit
- 5″, 5″ & 7.5″FL Optics Assemblies
- PhotoGRAV Software
- On-site Training