Following the great success of the flagship HSE laser, Kern has designed a Class 1 (safety enclosure) machine design, ensuring personnel working on or around the system are kept safe while the system is in operation.
The Class 1 safety enclosure is the ideal system to be placed in high traffic areas such as busy factory floors and university classrooms. Access points are available at the front, back and each side of the machine making part loading and maintenance simple and convenient.
Kern has redesigned the LaserCELL’s motion system transforming it into its fastest and most productive machine to date. An improved down draft vacuum table is built into the system allowing for consistent fume removal and material hold down over the entire 52″ x 50″ table. Lasers from 50 to 400 watts can be placed onto the LaserCELL system.
The Pipe Rotary, K-Vision Camera Registration and Metal Cutting system options are all compatible with the LaserCELL equipment.
- Improved Vacuum: Plastic and foam fabricators were kept in mind when Kern re-designed the LaserCELL vacuum system. The down draft vacuum bed will quickly and effectively remove fumes, such as those released when cutting acrylic and foam.
- Dual Y-Axis Motors: Kern re-engineered the LaserCELL’s motion system to feature servo motors located at each side of the system resulting in a higher accuracy, faster acceleration and greater part repeatability.
- Safety Enclosure: The LaserCELL comes standard as a Class I, fully enclosed laser system. All doors and access points are interlocked ensuring environments that require enclosed systems will find their needs met.
Software & Hardware: A high performance computer with Windows OS is supplied with each LaserCELL machine. The computer is connected to the laser via Kern’s USB DSP technology and KCAM Laser Software.
- Front/side Access: The LaserCELL features dual gull wing doors at both ends of the laser system. Sliding access doors are also installed on both sides of the machine. The variety of access points ensures operators are able to access all areas of the table with ease.
- Variable Gases: Up to three gas supplies can be hooked up and utilized simultaneously. For example, Pierce stainless steel quickly with oxygen, then switch over to a nitrogen assist gas for the cut profile giving you a shiny edge quality and dross free cut.
- High Performance Computer & LCD Monitor
- Closed Loop Chiller (100W and greater)
- Exhaust Blowers / Downdraft Vacuum Bed
- High Speed Servo Motors
- 5″ FL Optics Assembly
- KCAM Laser Software
- CorelDRAW or AutoCAD LT
- 2 Days Training at Kern Facility
- Laser Safety Kit
- Laser Tool Kit
- Metal Cutting Option
- K-Vision Camera Registration
- Rotary Device
- Aluminum Spacers
- 5″, 5″ & 7.5″FL Optics Assemblies
- PhotoGRAV Software
- On-Site Installation & Training